Me and Tippy nursing her Multigen Labradoodle Puppies 2013
This page is basically about who we are as the humans who raise your puppies and puppy parents…
My name is Barbara Dearaujo and Dreamydoodle NW is our family run Labradoodle and Aussiedoodle breeding program…
I am also a professional web developer as well as a dog breeder and my husband Roy is a Home Depot department head and together we have three beautiful kids Connor, Tianna and Olivia. We live in Woodland, WA which is on the border of Oregon and Washington with our 4 dogs. We decided to start breeding Doodles back in 2008 after I became basically obsessed with “Doodles” and we got two of our own. First I organized Doodle meetups, ran a Doodle community website for Doodle owners and after much thought and LOTS of research I decided to start my own breeding program. We moved into a house with a bigger yard and started the exhaustive search for the perfect dogs to start the Dreamydoodle bloodline.
My number one goal from day one was FIRST OF ALL to breed the VERY BEST – and SECOND to do it without kennels or cages.. and I wanted to do it how I thought it should be done. I was raised on a small ranch so already had lots of experience with animal husbandry.
These amazing curly Dogs have brought our family closer together and have brought nothing but JOY and LOVE into our LIVES. The company itself.. is called “Dreamydoodles Northwest” and has been so much fun over these past years not to mention fun and rewarding!!
Nothing cooler then seeing the dogs you’ve had a part in creating change people and whole families lives for the better. So when people ask me how do you say goodbye to your puppies? Well that is not always easy but it’s so rewarding it makes it all well worth it.
I love my DOODLE-FULL LIFE!
Olivia – Manager of our Puppy Socialization Department – It Takes a Village!
Click the button below to learn more about our Aussiedoodle breeding program. Our goals, or mission and our dogs
Our Son Connor and a Mini Aussiedoodle puppy
“Pele” in her Doodle -Do – One of our breeding females
“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” ~ Anatole France
Please read more about our dogs and our breeding program.
“A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.”
— Josh Billings
Read what some of our families have to say about their Dreamydoodle puppies.
Read TestimonialsFrom our Puppy Families
I will do Everything within my Power to breed you a Great Puppy, but it’s up to you to raise a Good Dog!
We have a very active Facebook with daily updates so make sure to check out DreamydoodlesNW on Facebook because if you don’t you’re missing out on half of what makes us who we are.. an extended family of Dog lovers! Read our Facebook Reviews!
Me and my oldest daughter on her 16th birthday – 2015
Our life revolves around our dogs and they make us smile and laugh everyday. There is nothing better then a dog.
I honestly believe animals and children teach us about unconditional love.. they’re both a blessing and should be treated as such. How a person treats their animals.. says a lot about their hearts.
Owning Doodles has been a blessing to our whole family.
Dogs make you smile and laugh, they’re loyal till the end and they just want to be loved by you, they don’t argue or fight with you or call you names, they accept you for who you are, an imperfect human and they still love everything about you.
Connor my son and Toby
We started from scratch to develop our own Labradoodle bloodline and it took us years! Now we’re breeding 4th and 5th generation Multigen Labradoodles which all started from our beautiful poodle “Daisy” and “Bo” the chocolate Lab! We have Daisy’ and Bo’s daughters, granddaughters and great granddaughters in our breeding program now and we are so proud of each and every one of them.
- A Clear line of health – we attempt to screen out genetic disease such as hip and elbow dysplasia, cardiac and PRA (progressive retinal atrophy) using the genetic testing that is currently available.
- Well socialized puppies – each puppy is exposed from day one to a fun, family environment that encourages calm, mellow behavior. Group and one-on-one socialization, tolerance of sudden and loud noises, human handling, child play, alone-time, and adaptation to as many everyday family activities as possible; preliminary potty and crate training.
- Sweet Temperaments – This is one of the most important things we strive for.. Happy and playful, yet mellow and gentle; highly intelligent and easily trained; enthusiastic; graceful; athletic with agility, spunk, and spring.
- Superior features – a blocky head; a silky soft Fleece coat that’s non to very low shedding with virtually no dander for our families who are allergy-prone. Less Dander equals NO doggy smell and a cleaner house! A coat weight that’s not too thick or too curly for easier care and less matting.
- Exceptional veterinary and grooming care – vet checks and puppy care for total health and grooming:
- Health Clearance – Complete physical exam by a vet, jaw, teeth and bite check. Eyes and ears. Before your puppy goes home we also provide the first bath, nail clipping and coat brushing and sanitary clipping (depending on coat length).
- Vaccinations – first set of shots sometimes second set (depending on age of puppy when they go home, we personally would prefer to wait until 12 weeks to vaccinate at all but in our business this would not be accepted.. read more on The Truth about Vaccines to understand why. We promote a responsible vaccine schedule which starts at 8-9 weeks old).
- Worming – We treat our puppies and Dam for worms using Nemex 2 (pyrantal pamoate) at two weeks and again at 4 weeks then we use Fenbendazole (Safe-Guard) at 6, 8, 10 and 12 weeks of age. Then we recommend once every couple months until 6 months and at least every 6 months after the age of 6 months.
- Commitment to you and your puppy – we’re available long after you adopt your puppy for potty training training help and basically anything else you might need advice on with your new puppy. We like to be a part of your doodle’s life and are happy to help you anytime we can. We LOVE pictures!
I’m very proud of the breeding program we as a family have created and I have faith in the bloodline we’ve developed. We currently breed an exceptional Multigen Labradoodle and we’ve just started our Aussiedoodle breeding program as well.
The Dreamydoodle Family Pictures…
Here are some pictures from our family throughout the years. I hope you enjoy them.
My Husband Roy and our youngest Olivia with Daisy
My husband Roy and Toby in Portland
Barbara (Me) and Toby – Toby is an F1 Goldendoodle and he is 75 pounds! Toby is not in our breeding program. He belongs to be my best friend.
My daughter Olivia
Our daughter Tianna and “Baby” on the Trampoline at night…Baby has since been retired to a loving home she is a Goldendoodle
Daisy and me in downtown Portland
Me and our best friend Chris who is a big part of our family and dogs. Chris owns Toby a 75 lb Goldendoodle with a huge personality
Me and my husband Roy
Connor – 17 years old
Tianna – 15 years old
Olivia – 9 years old and my right hand girl
Standard Poodle Clover and my daughter Olivia
Teddy is a Baby..yes HE is!! My husband Roy and Teddy
My husband and Toby the Therapy Dog in downtown Portland..dispensing some love
My daughter Tianna and Teddy the Aussiedoodle cuddle time – Real Life Teddy Bear
Olivia my youngest daughter sharing a bed with her doodle Toby
The fantastic twins again this time on the floor? .. Toby and Olivia
Me with the dogs at the highschool
My daughter Tianna with Baby on the trampoline at night
Me at Petsmart picking out dog food
Labradoodle Puppy Slumber Party with Olivia
My daughter Tianna helping me get a puppy ready to be shipped
Our kids holding a mini Aussiedoodle puppy before she goes on the airplane to meet her new family
Me holding our standard poodle puppy little Pele
My daughter Tianna and our Doods on the Trampoline
Me and our Doodles at the local Dog Park
We got our puppy Stanley (multigen labradoodle) from Barbera and are so happy! He is sweet, cuddly, mellow, and easy to train- exactly what we wanted. He stays by our side in the house and outdoors. Barbera was really helpful, answered all of our questions, and worked with our schedule so we could visit the pups. She knows a ton about labradoodles and is really helpful throughout the whole process! Her website is a great resource, too. We are so happy with Stanley and would recommend Dreamydoodles to anyone searching for a sweet, good-natured pup! – Katie
Please check out Our New Puppy Shopping List!
This will SAVE you a Ton of Time & Money! The BEST Crate Sizes, Food, Toys, Cleaning Supplies.. EVERYTHING!!
Honestly, I wish I could of found a page like this when I got my first puppy!
Location: Woodland, Washington State
BarkBox is a monthly subscription box for your dog and if you use our link below you get ONE BOX FOR FREE No Gimmicks!!